Providing Central Florida with Landscape Lighting
Landscape lighting in Central Florida is more than just a way to illuminate your home. It provides illuminated elegance, safety, security, and extends your night time living space.
Have an existing system that needs work or want to upgrade to LED bulbs? Give us a call and we will provide you with a free estimate to repair or upgrade your existing system.
All installations come with a free one year warranty. After the first year we recommend an annual or bi-annual maintenance inspection.
LED Lighting Products
Want to upgrade your outdoor property, but don’t know where to start? The team at Southern Lightscaping are experts in finding the best fixtures for your space. We work with you to create the best design possible while working within your budget and time constraints. With so many options to choose from, our professionals are happy to guide you through the process. We also work with manufacturers to ensure the highest quality products.
Did you know that your lightscaping features could be controlled with a smartphone? Now you can completely change the look of your yard with the press of a button. Switch up the color and intensity of a landscape for special occasions. Change the mood of your backward or porch to prepare a romantic setting or for an upcoming holiday. The possibilities are endless.
While “dimming” itself is not a new technology, you don’t necessarily need to install a dimmer switch to get the effect that you want. Adjust the level of brightness with your smartphone or tablet, even if you’re not at home. This is useful for when you’re out of town or on vacation.
If you live in Windermere, Winter Garden, or Orlando, you have likely made a significant investment when you purchased your home. Enhancing the property with LED lights ensures that this is a profitable investment for years to come. Here are the LED lighting products we offer at Southern Lightscaping:
- Pathway Lights. These enhance both the safety of your home and the overall mood of the property front. Pathway lights provide visibility to decrease the chances of injury, theft, or other hazards. They also have the added benefit of giving guests a truly warm and friendly welcome in your home.
- Up Lights. This is a modern solution that places a spotlight exactly where you want it. Up lights are commonly pointed up at a taller structure, such as a tree, for a dramatic effect. These lights give you the opportunity to play with angles and textures for a unique look in your yard.
- Down Lights. Embellish the darker areas around your home by shining light on them in a downward direction. Down lights are typically mounted on your home or in trees and face in a “down” direction. Use these in combination with pathway lights for even more illumination.
- Wall Wash Lights. Produce a beam of light on the exterior walls of your house. Wall wash lights are mounted on the ground and gleam upwards, creating more depth. This type of lighting is meant to emphasize the architectural style of your home. For example, wall wash lights are great for spaces with tall columns.They also do a great job of enhancing the natural beauty of your home.
- Hanging Lights. Those who want to make more use out of their gazebo or patio should look into hanging lights. Hanging lights are adaptable to many types of environments and create a “layered” look within your landscape. They can also make spaces look better for parties. These are commonly used to make areas festive for entertaining guests.
- Underwater Lights. Perfect for waterfalls, fish ponds, water fountains, artificial streams, and more. These lights can offer a tranquil, peaceful setting or add an interesting feature to your existing landscape. The light can follow the flow of the water or highlight a special feature in your pool.
- Well Lights. Provide an elegant light through fixtures that are buried in the ground. Because there is no possibility of breaking or tripping over these lights, well lights increase the safety around your home. They are great for high foot traffic areas and look great no matter where they are placed.
Wall/ Deck Lights. For outdoor patios, pool decks, boat docks, gazebos, and walkways. Light up your deck or patio for a visually appealing look, or use deck lights on the steps of your boat dock for increased safety. This is one of the most efficient ways to transform your outdoor area and impress visiting guests.
Windermere, Winter Garden, Clermont, Villages, Orlando, Winter Park, Lake Nona, Ocoee, Oakland, Oviedo, Sanford, Lake Mary, Heathrow, New Smyrna, Daytona, Leesburg, Eustis, Mt. Dora, Winter Springs, Davenport